Okay, mostly just wanting to keep things front and center and blogging about it is a way that lets me do that.
Where am I?
- I’ve got final edits ready to put in. (I am here)
- Send out to authors
- Finish getting ads in
- Send ARCs to backers
Somewhere in there I will also
- Start incorporating my own edits on stories I’ve bought
- Wait for checks to new writers to clear
- Once checks have cleared, announce 2018 lineup to the authors
- Upload the lineup on the website
- Officially announce the lineup to the world
- Setup a pre-order kickstarter for the 1st half of 2018. I’ll be doing it a little different this go round, but you’ll see.
- Pick stories to be featured on the cover and hire illustrators.
- Try to make sure things are progressing smoothly on not-so-secret project 1.
- See if things will work out for secret project 2.
- Do the immensely tedious scutwork necessary for not-so-secret project 3.
As you can see, I have a lot of work to do!