The artificer’s workshop is below the south end of the abbey. It can be reached either by the stairs in the annex behind the hidden door or via the well.
- Artificer’s Bedroom. Skeleton*. Desk w/notes–Read Language will reveal his attempts to build “Daughters”. +1 Plate.
- Inner workshop. All manner of tools & blueprints, cogs, springs. A desk, tables, half-assembled bronze constructs. 4x “Daughters” 4HD*, AC3, 40′ 1d6*/1d6. (*stun for one round). Scrap worth 6k gold.
- 2x Iron Living Statues. 500 steel ingots.
- Workshop supplies. 100 hammers. 25 screwdrivers. 50 wrenches. 25 unknown tools.
- 3 patrolling bronze walkers. HD2, AC4 30′ 1d6 (will flee if attacked and summon LS then Daughters.
- Anvils, barrels of springs (5x 100 gp each) and gears (5x 100 gp each).
*:active if seal in L2-26 is broken.