2020 is the Year of Mongoose at Cirsova Publishing!
We are incredibly thrilled to announce that Cirsova Publishing will be releasing Jim Breyfogle’s Tales of the Mongoose and Meerkat Volume 1: Pursuit Without Asking.
This anthology collects the first five Mongoose and Meerkat adventures published in Cirsova Magazine, including:
- The Battlefield of Keres – An ill-conceived bet brings Mangos and his new companion Kat to a vast no man’s land full of relics and magical anomalies in search of a fabled helm!
- Brandy and Dye – High atop rock spires, above the breeze from the Devil’s Arse, men toil to collect the valuable guano of the Minix bird for Royal Dye, but when the production is threatened by distillers at dizzying heights, the dyers hire Mangos & Kat to bust a few heads!
- The Sword of the Mongoose – When a shady merchant loses a bet with Mangos, he has nothing to pay with but the story of where a masterwork blade may be found! Can Mangos reach his prize before other treasure hunters?
- The Valley of Terzol – Kat and Mangos are hired to accompany an adventurer to the ruins of Terzol in search of a lost delivery: a thousand-year-old receipt offers a clue to either fabulous rewards or certain death!
- The Burning Fish – Seeking out the fabled Burning Fish for a client, Mangos and Kat instead find a strange cult devoted to keeping a simple life and protecting the secret of the fish at any cost!
As a bonus, this collection will feature Deathwater, a never before published original novelette!
This volume will be illustrated by the incredibly talented Chelsea, aka DarkFilly!
Also, don’t forget — our Spring issue, out March 13th, features an all new adventure from Jim Breyfogle, The Golden Pearl, and we’ll be running The Hunt of the Mine Worm later this year.