I’ve had this for awhile at my office but I’ve just now had a chance to scan it.
I got this for $25 from an online comic memorabilia site. It was simply listed as “Anime Girl – Signed.”
A few weeks have passed since Reggie dropped by and said he’d be trying to resurrect the IP. I don’t know if anything has happened since, and the site he mentioned had nothing new on it for Shuriken. Crossing my fingers for him.
Anyway, The Cosmic Courtship has surpassed $13k! We’ve got one week left on it, and if we get over $15k, we’ll be making the scans available.
Friday night, Michael Tierney and I were on with R.J. Carter of Critical Blast talking about the new issue of Cirsova and The Artomique Paradigm.
Saturday, Michael also appeared on the regular Critical Blast feature round-table of comic shop owners.
Here’s a piece of the Red Queen of the Space Pirates of Corsairiana with Achilles Hister the Elder of the Artomiques by Dark Filly.
Be sure to back our kickstarter for our 5th Anniversary Issue!
In between working on a freelance project over the weekend, did some painting.
First here is Kamen Ramen from Tim Lim and Mark Pellegrini’s Kamen America 2. If you missed the crowdfund, it will still probably be available soon from Iconic Comics.
Next is Yoshika Miyako, the Jiangshi, from Touhou Ten Desires. The scan kinda cut her hands off, but you get the idea.
Anyway, we’re in the final countdown to our Winter issue, the last of 2020.
Please be sure to pre-order it! It’s available in print through Amazon now.
Also, don’t forget to grab Misha Burnett’s Endless Summer or drop a review if you’ve had a chance to read it!
It’s that time of the year when everyone posts the things they’ve written and/or published for consideration for the myriad fiction awards for which the nominating process will soon begin.
Tales of the Mongoose and Meerkat Volume 1: Pursuit Without Asking, by Jim Breyfogle*
- Alpdruck!, by Michael Reyes [Spring 2020]
- Return of the Dark Brotherhood, by Adrian Cole [Spring 2020]
- Just Don’t Open the Door, by Mark Pellegrini [Summer Special]
- The Greenery Has Come Again, by Paul Lucas [Summer Special]
- Mission 21, by Schuyler Hernstrom [Summer Special]
- Sail Safe, by Vonnie Winslow Crist [Summer Special]
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation, by Tony Beaulieu [Summer Special]
- The Fourth Gift, by David Skinner [Summer Special]
- The Sarcomancer, by Donald Jacob Uitvlugt [Summer Special]
- Battle Beyond the Continuum, by Darren Goossens [Summer 2020]
- The Meeting, by Liviu Surugiu [Summer 2020]
- Deathwater, by Jim Breyfogle [Tales of the Mongoose and Meerkat Volume 1]
- Pour Down Like Silver, by Cynthia Ward [Spring 2020]
- Lest Darkness Wreck the Stars, by Robert Zoltan [Spring 2020]
- The Golden Pearl, by Jim Breyfogle [Spring 2020]
- Slave Girls for Sacrifice, by D. M. Ritzlin [Spring 2020]
- Praying to Thaisaidon, by Tais Teng [Spring 2020]
- Adeste, Fideles, by G. Scott Huggins [Spring 2020]
- Shakespeare Among the Stars, by Jill Hand [Summer Special]
- Shallow Ripples, by Lauren E Reynolds [Summer Special]
- Scent of the Yaka Aka Yo, by J. Manfred Weichsel [Summer Special]
- Ascension Star, by John Gradoville [Summer 2020]
- Why Did You Leave Your Last Employer, by Brian M. Milton [Summer 2020]
- A Judgment of Lestrel, by William Huggins [Summer 2020]
- Henry and the Prince of Cats, by Dan Wolfgang [Summer 2020]
- Bad Luck Charm, by Jay Barnson [Summer 2020]
- Death’s Shadow, by Caroline Furlong [Summer 2020]
- Melkart the Castaway, by Mark Mellon [Fall Special]
- Its Own Reward, by Rob Francis [Fall Special]
- The White Giant’s Map, by Richard Rubin [Fall Special]
- The Chamber of Worms, by Matthew X. Gomez [Fall Special]
- After the House of the Laughing God, by Michael Ray [Fall Special]
- The Way He Should Go, by Joshua M. Young [Fall Special]
- Tilting the Wick, by J. Comer [Fall Special]
- Slave or Die, by Benjamin Cooper [Fall Special]
- He Who Rides on the Clouds, by Trevor R. Denning [Fall Special]
- To Rest Among the Stars, by Su-Ra-U [Fall Special]
- Ecliptical Musings, by Bill Suboski [Fall Special]
- Not Any Earthly Shade of Color, by Danny Nicholas [Fall Special]
- In the Bowels of the Theatre, by Matt Spencer [Fall Special]
- An Accumulation of Anguish, by James Lam [Fall Special]
- The Horror of the Hills, by Jude Reid [Fall Special]
- Tiger, Tiger, by Teel James Glenn [Winter 2020]**
- Making Good, by Jeff Stoner [Winter 2020]**
- Pulsa, by Edward M. Erdelac [Winter 2020]**
- White Casket, by Ville Merilainen [Winter 2020]**
- The Murmurous Dead, by Eric Del Carlo [Winter 2020]**
- Hunt of the Mine Worm, by Jim Breyfogle [Winter 2020]**
- The Cunning of Artocris, by Jeffrey Scott Sims [Winter 2020]**
- The Cat, the Hand, and the Plight of the Sacred Bull, by Christine Lucas [Winter 2020]**
- A Touch of the Lokiean, by Rev. Joe Kelly [Winter 2020]**
- Out Here, by S. H. Mansouri [Winter 2020]**
- Milk, Bread, & Eggs, by Misha Burnett [Endless Summer]
- The Island of Forbidden Dances, by Misha Burnett [Endless Summer]
- Heartbeat City Homicide, by Misha Burnett [Endless Summer]
- Serpent’s Walk, by Misha Burnett [Endless Summer]
Cirsova Publishing has worked with the following artists in 2020:
Anton Oxenuk [Spring, Fall Special, Winter, Tales of the Mongoose and Meerkat]
Robert Zoltan [Summer Special]
Timothy Lim [Summer 2020]
Dark Filly [Tales of the Mongoose and Meerkat(interiors)]
Cirsova Magazine of Thrilling Adventure and Daring Suspense is a Semi-Professional publication, paying a rate of .0125 per word on acceptance.
I’m technically a fan artist, too…
*:Collects originally published stories in novel-length format
**:Forthcoming, to be released on December 29th.
MetaGirl from Flying Sparks.
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttime wen trump beet covid