Cirsova Magazine of Thrilling Adventure and Daring Suspense is a semi-pro publication that, in 2019, paid .0125 per word for original fiction. In addition to its flagship magazine, Cirsova Publishing has released original fiction in Misha Burnett and Louise Sorensen’s Duel Visions and the 35th Anniversary Editions of Michael Tierney’s Wild Stars.
Cirsova has published 38 eligible works of fiction in 2019.
[Bold works are Tangent Recommended; * indicates Ursa Major Award eligibility]
- Halcyon, by Caroline Furlong [S. Spec.]*
- The Elephant Idol, by Xavier Lastra [2.1]
- La Molejera, by Marie Brennan [2.2]
- The Ghost of Torreon, by Edd Vick and Manny Frishberg [S. Spec.]
- The Bullet From Tomorrow, by Misha Burnett [S. Spec.]
- The Star-God’s Grave, by Schuyler Hernstrom [S. Spec.]
- Bleed You Dry, by Su-Ra-U [S. Spec.]
- The Last Fortune of Ali al’Ahmar, by Rev. Joe Kelly [S. Spec.]
- The Blacklight Ballet, by Misha Burnett [Duel Visions]
- Young Tarzan and the Mysterious She, by Edgar Rice Burroughs & Michael Tierney [2.1]
- Atop the Cleft of Ral-Gri, by Jeff Stoner [2.1]
- The Idol in the Sewers, by Kenneth R. Gower [2.1]*
- Born to Storm the Citadel of Mettathok, by D.M. Ritzlin [2.1]
- The Book Hunter’s Apprentice, by Barbara Doran [2.1]
- How Thaddeus Quimby the Third and I Almost Took Over the World, by Gary K. Shepherd [2.1]
- Deemed Unsuitable, by WL Emery [2.1]
- Warrior Soul, by J. Manfred Weichsel [2.1]
- Seeds of the Dreaming Tree, by Harold R. Thompson [2.1]
- The Valley of Terzol, by Jim Breyfogle [2.1]
- Moonshot, by Michael Wiesenberg [2.1]
- A Little Human Ingenuity, by William Huggins [2.2]
- The Burning Fish, by Jim Breyfogle [2.2]
- For I Have Felt a Fire in the Head, by Adrian Simmons [2.2]
- Pale Moon’s Bride, by Ville Merilainen [2.2]
- Pawn to the Queen, by Christine Lucas [2.2]
- People of Fire, by Jennifer Povey [2.2]
- Blue-Like-The=Sky, by Spencer E. Hart [2.2]
- Doomsday Shard, by Ken McGrath [2.2]
- Titan, by Rebecca DeVendra [2.2]
- The Handover of the Scepter of Greatest Regret, by Hal Y. Zhang [2.2]
- The Grimgrip, by Michael Tierney [Wild Stars III: Time Warmageddon 35th Anniversary Edition]
- Sinker, Sailor, by Louise Sorensen [Duel Visions]
- Ragged Angels, by Louise Sorensen [Duel Visions]
- The Green Truck, by Louise Sorensen [Duel Visions]
- Selena, by Louise Sorensen [Duel Visions]*
- The Statue, by Louise Sorensen [Duel Visions]
- The Summer of Love, by Misha Burnett [Duel Visions]
Covers for the Spring and Fall issues + Wild Stars Omnibus were done by Anton Oxenuk.
Cover for the Summer Special and art for our Illustrated Stark were by StarTwo.
Covers for the 35th Anniversary Editions of Wild Stars were by Mark Wheatley.
Duel Visions’ cover was by Susan Bolhafner.